Friday School is a parent-led home school co-op serving children from birth-12th grade. We meet Friday mornings in Abilene, TX for 11 weeks each semester (fall and spring). Students K-12th grade have three class periods taught by parents who set the fees as low as possible to cover the costs of the class. Class selection varies depending on what parents are willing to teach. Join us for fun, fellowship, and friends! Find us on Facebook under Friday Homeschool Co-op in Abilene, TX.
Please look it over carefully and pray about your family's involvement. Remember that this is a commitment that you are making for 12 weeks. Any questions or to request our enrollment packet, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nursery fees don't show on the schedule. They are (based on age as of Sept 1, 2011):
Under 4 mos--Free
4mos-18 mos--$10 for semester
19 mos-5 yrs--$15 for semester
All forms are due by August 14, including payment. Your children WILL NOT be registered for classes until enrollment and all class fees are paid. If you have a question about whether or not a class is full before paying, you may email or call us to check.
Class Space is limited! It is first-come, first-served, even for teachers.
Fall Semester will be September 2-November 18, 2011.
1. READ Handbook and Statement of Faith (updated July 2011 -- reread even if returning)
2. Complete Family Enrollment Form, including the Handbook Agreement (must be completed and inital/signed by parent and all middle/high school students -- even if returning)
3. Complete Family Preference Sheet
4. Complete MS STUDY HALL, HS STUDY/SERVE, or Biology CONTRACT (if selected as any class preferences)
5. Pay Family Enrollment Fee of $20 ($15 for fall lead teachers) AND CLASS Fees.
6. DROP-OFF all of the above (drop off sites will be included in enrollment packet).
After ALL forms and fees are received, you will be emailed your family's schedules.
We are excited about the classes we have to offer this semester and hope to hear from all of you soon!